The Top 20 Best Books To Write A Research Paper On
A research paper is a big project that demands a lot of devotion and work. You should remember that you will achieve better results and win more points if you are interested in the topic. If you can choose a topic on your own, give this matter some thought. If you need to compose a project on a book, here is a great list of famous books that are well worth researching.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. A great book that describes the problems of racial prejudice.
- 1984 by George Orwell. This novel is said to be a great sample of an anti-utopia.
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. It’s a great, sarcastic novel with many interesting characters to discuss.
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. This novel is very interesting as a sample of literature that is written by a female author, with a male point-of-view character.
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. This detective-like novel can be a great subject for a project.
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. This classic novel provides a number of interesting characters.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. Though novels by Dickens are thought to be quite complicated, this one can be the basis of a winning project.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. This is a favorite book of many generations. Enough said.
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. This epic novel is one you must read before you die.
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. This great novel describes both the fate of a woman and the fate of the whole nation.
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy. Like other works from this author, this book is really worth reading and studying.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. This book by the genius of paradox is a great choice for your project.
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. This epic novel speaks about both the building of a church, and of a big family.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. Though it’s more of a children’s story, this book speaks about the negative aspects of human character.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. In speaking about the sparkling lives of the rich, this book discovers the miserable souls hidden behind the glittering clothes.
- Animal Farm by George Orwell. It’s not difficult to see how similar this tale is to real life and real politics.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. An eternal story about greed and generosity.
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. Another touching story about the way humans treat each other.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. A perfect drama about love, with a tragic ending.
- The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists by Robert Tressell. An unexpectedly clear explanation of a perfect socialist society with equal rights.
Looking for help with term paper? My Paper Done: order custom term papers written from scratch by professional US or UK writer. Choose your writer by level and discipline.